Writing Business Proposals
Our guide should help you to write a simple business proposal. Your goal will define the actual content. People sometimes write simple business proposals to persuade the reader to take an action, make a selection, reach a decision, spend money, offer a job, or grant a raise. You must anticipate the information that will be required by the reader in your business proposal to take the action you desire and then design a document that will achieve your goal.
Your simple business proposal should start with an introduction to what you plan to accomplish and how they will benefit (start by explaining what's in it for them).
Then provide your work plan, including methodologies, resources, and schedule. You might also provide your resume to support your ability to deliver as promised. Once you've laid this foundation, provide your pricing and rationale, emphasizing the return on investment and value.
Remember, your proposal is only a part of how you achieve your goal. If you are a consultant, remember that what they are buying is you - not the document you've just completed. You will need to practice your salesmanship.
A straight- forward formula :
Who will do the work, who will manage the work, who does the customer call if there is a problem, who is responsible for what
What needs to be done/delivered, what will be required to do it, what can the customer expect, what it will cost
Where will the work be done, where will it be delivered
How will be work be done, how will it be deployed, how will it be managed, how will you achieve quality assurance and customer satisfaction, how will risks be mitigated, how long will it take, how will the work benefit the customer
When will you start, when will key milestones be scheduled, when will the project be complete, when is payment due
Why have you chosen the approaches and alternatives you have selected, why the customer should select you
- If you're not sure, learn about wireless broadband providers as well as what being connected will mean to you on the high speed
- How Best To Work From Home. Fancy working from home? Read our guide to discover the advantages and disadvantages of home working.
- Want to understand more about surveying? Or want to find a surveyor that comes recommended? Look no further than our easy to follow guide for all you need to know about surveying.
- If you want to check up on interview techniques and ensure that you have the best chance of being able to answer the questions, then read our simple tips for some ideas
- If you are looking for help in writing a cv covering letter, why not check out the Lifestyle.co.uk guide for a little help. Could make all the difference.
Site Search Product Search