Buying a car can be a costly venture whether you are buying a new or second hand car. It is often the second biggest investment after buying a house so it is so important that the finances are right. Our articles and guides take you through all the options from a full purchase car loan, to contract hire, leasing plans and PCP. So whether you have a poor or good credit history check out our informative guides today to ensure that getting the car you want doesn't cost you more than it need to.
- Read our simple guide to used car prices & buying second hand from a dealer or privately. Beware of the pitfalls and ensure you're covered
- Want to read about buying a used car for you that fits your budget and also delivers on what you need (estate, hatchback, sports). Then read our simple motoring guide
- Thought about buying at car auctions? Save money and grab yourself a bargain - if you know what to look for and how to bid right!
- We've all heard about car dealers, but when buying from a car dealer do you know what rights you have and what you should expect to get for your money!
- To save money, buying a car privately instead of using car dealers usually works out cheaper. Read our consumer guides for more ideas.
Site Search Product Search