Fancy a water sports holiday? Check out our guides and you could be sailing, windsurfing, waterskiing and scubadiving on your next holiday in a range of fantastic destinations. Or maybe you want to try them out closer to home. We can guide you to a water sport activity centre near you and give you all the tips and advice to get started.
So what are you waiting for? Check out our guides and articles today and find out how exhilarating water sports can be.
- Booking a skiing holiday is very important to get the most out of your break, there are lots of locations to consider depending on your experience
- Whether its the zoo or a gallery check out our guide to great days out.
- Fancy a night out at the theatre? Check our guide to see whats on and the cheapest way to get a great theatre package!
- Get your Villa holiday guide now from Lifestyle.co.uk. From Spain or Portugal to Kefalonia, find out more now...
- Book a golfing holiday can seem like an easy taks however, there are lots of locations and options to consider
- Adventure in Scotland
Plan an adventure holiday in Scotland with VisitScotland’s guide to adventure activities and extreme sports, including canoeing, surfing, paintballing and paragliding
The UK's largest online water sports emporium. With diving, wakeboarding and sailing equipment through to books and videos on offer.
- Ireland Salmon Fishing
Irelands premier salmon fishing lodge - 15 miles private fishing on the Blackwater. High catch record fishery with approx. 1,000 salmon caught each season. Tackle shop, smokery & guides. Cork 1 hr.
- The British Surfing Association
Central source, based at Fistral Beach, Newquay, Cornwall, for all your surfing needs, tuition, clubs, events and products
- Surfer's Paradise
Camping and surfing - wake up to the surf at this new campsite behind the dunes at Croyde Bay's famous award-winning surf beach
- Typhoon International Ltd
Specialise in the supply of water sports clothing such as wet suits and dry suits
- UK Sailing Index
List of UK based sailing sites and sailing related links
- Royal Southampton Yacht Club
Offers a full range of sailing activities for racing, cruising and power boating with cadet and RYA training programmes, a well established club with an eventful social calendar
- Skandia Life Cowes Week
If you can't make it over to the Isle of Wight, check out the race here, live cam, competitors profiles, results and history of the annual sailing fest
- Add Your Website
Add your site to our guides and get more traffic that's relevant for you!
Site Search Product Search